Therapy with me is client-centered putting you in the driver’s seat and allows you to make the most of your time and investment. Individual sessions are 50 minutes long. The frequency of the sessions is determined based on the client’s needs however, most sessions are on a weekly basis.
- Assessment: I provide a thorough biopsychosocial assessments for clients. A written report is provided and the prices varies based on number of appointments, length and depth of the assessment requested.
- Life Coaching: Coaching services includes assisting clients in making life decisions regarding career, relationships and academic.
- Individual Therapy: Sessions are 50 minutes long usually on a weekly basis.
- Group Therapy: I’m in the process of starting groups for individuals going through Life Transitions (relationships, break ups, divorce, wanting to practice self-love). More details to follow.
- Supervision: I provide in person and digital supervision for individuals wanting to pursue their LCSW.
- Training: I have training experience and can offer individual or group trainings with regards to various topics related to social work (mandated reporting, working with difficult clients, overview of children and family services, vicarious trauma, utilizing trauma informed practice in social work) and many others. Please contact me for availability and rates.
Rates & Insurance
Rates per individual session range from $80-$120. I do offer few spots on a sliding scale basis based on client’s needs.
Rates per supervision for LCSW is $60 per session.
At this time, I do not accept insurance. Payment for services can be made by credit card (through Square), cash, PayPal.